We are looking for good people!
Employment opportunities currently exist for part-time positions only in all three states: Kansas, Missouri and Tennessee. Most of our employees work from their home. These positions are ideal for persons wanting to get back into the work force, recent retirees, or people with an existing home-based business wanting additional income. Employees need to be available mornings, afternoons, and evenings, as closings could be scheduled at any time. Compensation depends upon availability.
To be considered for employment, applicants must have the following:
- Dependable transportation
- Proof of insurance/current drivers license
- Ability to pass criminal background screening
- Updated computer with minimum of Windows XP
- High speed internet
- Flexibility to meet closing schedules
- Cell phone with ability to take pictures
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to Resumes@PDQNotary.com or fax to: 888-274-2122. Please include a cover letter specifically addressing our requirements in the above list as well as a resume including your address.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!